ASPaC Award 2018
( Asia Student Package Design Competition 2018 )
Japan Foundation and ASPaC Association will be organizing ASPaC Award 2018, Asia Student Package Design Competition 2018, under the support from JPDA in order to seek for young blood package designers throughout many countries in Asia which includes South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.
For Thailand, Japan Foundation, Bangkok in cooperation with Thai Package Design association will host the competition. The theme of design has been finalized to be “Innovation” and application is now available from May 1st – August 31st , 2018.
– Current students from universities, colleges or vocational schools in Thailand.
– Single or Team with maximum of 2 members
(In case of team application, please identify one representative)
– Applicants may submit any numbers of works
– Applicants’ work must not be seen at any exhibitions or other places and has no copyright relation with any organization or company. Plagiarism is highly prohibited.
– Application form and other details can be downloaded here. https://www.mediafire.com/file/zpx3xi5tex6qm1o/ASPaC2018_Guideline%20and%20Application.zip
For more information, please contact from the detail given below this announcement or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aspacthai for any update and inquiries.
For more information
Japan Foundation, Bangkok
02-260-8560 ( Mon-Fri, 09:00 – 17:00 )