February 25, 2020
Policy to handle COVID-19
Thank you for regularly utilizing our facilities as well as always supporting our activities. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we would like to announce our policy as per details below and hope to have your kind understanding and cooperation.
- When visiting our center or attending our events, we do not enforce everyone to wear masks but please kindly consider in case of necessity. In addition, we would like to have your cooperation to take individual precaution of the infection by regularly washing your hands, throat gargling as well as sanitization etc.
- Please kindly use hand sanitizer which we have prepared at the entrance.
- For a person suspected to be infected or feeling unwell, we would like to have your cooperation to avoid attending the event or utilizing our facilities in order to prevent the spread of virus for a while.
- At the event, we may implement to measure body temperature. For those who have body temperature more than 37.5℃, may not be allowed to enter the event.
- Currently (as of February 25, 2020), most of our events will be arranged as planned. However, some events might be cancelled or postponed depending on the updated situation. In case there is any change, we will announce on our official website as well as other channels, please stay tuned for the latest information.
For more inquiries
Please contact the Japan Foundation, Bangkok